1) Access to all the content on the Exploring Nature Website – more than 6,000 science resource pages, plus more then 10,000 illustrations as color diagrams and black and white printable lesson sheets.
2) Access to high resolution, printer-friendly versions of all resources.
3) Access to the website from anywhere in the world with internet (using your login).
4) Access to Exploring Nature's artwork for your educational projects. Ask about a complimentary license for subscribers only.
5) No advertising on subscriber pages!
6) Access for a full year – from the day you subscribe to the same date the following year.
7) We do not do auto-renewals, but will send expiration reminders at the end of your year.
Extra Perks for School Subscribers ($100/year):
1) IP authorization available for school subscriptions - Send us your computer (school) IP number(s) and you won’t have to sign in.
2) Access to all the downloadable bundles and downloadable books in the store at no additional cost -162 bundles with a total value of more than $1,300.
3) Share your login with all your students to use from home.
4) Share your login with all the other teachers in your school building (to use from home or school) and their students.
5) Paid subscribers can use our content with students in virtual platforms, e.g. Google Classroom.
3 Types of Subscriptions:
1) Individual Educator/Family/Teacher Subscription - $25/year - You will choose one login that you can use from any computer from anywhere (with internet access). This allows access for up to 3 computers.
2) Single School Subscription - $100/year - You will choose one login to share among all the teachers and students in one school building – plus IP authorization will be provided for school computers, eliminating time consuming computer lab sign-ins.
*Homeschool family groups (up to 10) may share one school subscription with permission from site administrator - please email requests.
3) Multiple School District Subscription Discounts - We will need a school list, a contact name and email for each school. The District will share one login, but if you send us your IP addresses, we can authorize so you will not have to sign in at school.
For Subscription Quotes and Purchase Order invoices, send your school numbers to email@example.com
Multiple School Subscriptions receive the following discounts:
3-5 schools 25% off ($75 school)
6-10 schools 40% off ($60 school)
11-30 schools 50% off ($50 school)
31-60 schools 60% off ($40 school)
61-100 schools 65% off ($35 school)
101+ schools 75% off ($25 school)
Use equation to find district subscription total: $100/year x number of schools x discount = Total
For Example: 3 schools: $100 x 3 = $300 x 25% off (.75) = $225 ($75/school)
6 schools: $100 x 6 = $600 x 40% off (.60) = $240 ($60/school)
25 schools: $100 x 25 = $2,500 x 50% off (.50) = $1,240 ($50/school)
40 schools: $100 x 40 = $4,000 x 60% off (.40) = $1,600 ($40/school)
75 schools: $100 x 75 = $7,500 x 65% off (.35) = $2,625 ($35/school)
110 schools: $100 x 110 = $11,000. x 75% off (.25) = $2,750 ($25/school)
Upgrade to a School Subscription from a Personal Subscription
Credit Card - Any major credit card.
Paypal - You do not need a paypal account to pay with paypal.
Purchase Order - For U.S. school subscriptions only.
Please email or call with questions:
Toll free phone: 1(888) 497-3765
When you research information you must cite the reference. Citing for websites is different from citing from books, magazines and periodicals. The style of citing shown here is from the MLA Style Citations (Modern Language Association).
When citing a WEBSITE the general format is as follows.
Author Last Name, First Name(s). "Title: Subtitle of Part of Web Page, if appropriate." Title: Subtitle: Section of Page if appropriate. Sponsoring/Publishing Agency, If Given. Additional significant descriptive information. Date of Electronic Publication or other Date, such as Last Updated. Day Month Year of access < URL >.
Amsel, Sheri. "Subscription Costs and Benefits" Exploring Nature Educational Resource ©2005-2021. September 24, 2021
< http://exploringnature.org/db/view/4417 >