Fulfill the following Next Generation Science Standards:
LS2.A: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
ETS1.B: Developing Possible Solutions
*For Grade 2, these standards are about the needs of plants and using diagrams and models to communicate concepts.
This bundle includes 14 age-appropriate resources about Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems and Developing Possible Solutions including: Reading, Color Diagrams, Activities, Performance Tasks and Assessment (25 pages total):
• Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems (Plants) - Primer for Educators
• Next Generation Science Standards covered in this Bundle.
• Rubric Building NGSS Resources
1) Plants (Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems) - Read Aloud Page (1 page)
2) Plants - Read Aloud Vocabulary Cut and Paste and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
3) What Plants Need to Grow Diagram (color - 1 page)
4) Create a Seed Dispersal Animal - Model Making (color- 1 page)
5) What Plants Need - Diagram (color - 1 page)
6) What Plants Need - Coloring Page (color - 1 page)
7) Name the Parts of a Plant - Cut and Paste and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
8) What Plants Need - Matching and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
9) What Plants Need to Grow - Investigation with Data Sheet (color - 2 pages)
10) Pollination or Seed Spreading - Matching Activity and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
11) Spreading the Seeds Mini-Poster (color - 1 page)
12) Seed Dispersal - An Investigation (color - 1 page)
13) Spreading Seeds Matching (color - 2 pages)
14) Plants Depending on Animals - An Illustrated Report with Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.