This bundle includes 14 age-appropriate resources including: Reading, Color Diagrams, Activities, Performance Tasks and Assessment (25 pages total):
LS2.A: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
ETS1.B: Developing Possible Solutions
*For Grade 2, these standards are about the needs of plants and using diagrams and models to communicate concepts.
• Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems (Plants) - Primer for Educators
• Next Generation Science Standards covered in this Bundle.
• Rubric Building NGSS Resources
1) Plants (Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems) - Read Aloud Page (1 page)
2) Plants - Read Aloud Vocabulary Cut and Paste and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
3) What Plants Need to Grow Diagram (color - 1 page)
4) Create a Seed Dispersal Animal - Model Making (color- 1 page)
5) What Plants Need - Diagram (color - 1 page)
6) What Plants Need - Coloring Page (color - 1 page)
7) Name the Parts of a Plant - Cut and Paste and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
8) What Plants Need - Matching and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
9) What Plants Need to Grow - Investigation with Data Sheet (color - 2 pages)
10) Pollination or Seed Spreading - Matching Activity and Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
11) Spreading the Seeds Mini-Poster (color - 1 page)
12) Seed Dispersal - An Investigation (color - 1 page)
13) Spreading Seeds Matching (color - 2 pages)
14) Plants Depending on Animals - An Illustrated Report with Answer Sheet (color - 2 pages)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.
For more than 6,000 pages of science like these, subscribe to Exploringnature.org.