This bundle includes 12 age-appropriate resources including: Reading, Color Diagrams, Activities, Performance Tasks and Assessment (24 pages total). This resources is meant to accompany and enhance classroom inquiry on this topic.
LS1.C: Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms
*For Kindergarten, this standard is about what plants and animals need to eat.
• Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms (Food Webs) - Primer for Educators with Next Generation Science Standards covered in this Bundle.
• Rubric Building Resource
1) What Animals and Plants Need to Live and Grow - Read Aloud Page (1 page)
2) What Plants Need Diagram - (1 page)
3) What Plants Need to Live and Grow - Matching with Answer Sheet (2 pages)
4) What Plants Need to Grow Investigation (2 pages)
5) Two Food Web Diagrams (One more complex for older students) - (2 pages)
6) What Animals Need to Live and Grow - Matching with Answer Sheet (2 pages)
7) All Animals Eat Food Matching and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
8) Meat Eater or Plant Eater? - Cart Sorting (2 pages)
9) What Do Animals Eat on the African Savannah Page and Answer Sheet (2 pages)
10) What Rainforest Animals Eat - Matching with Answer Sheet (2 pages)
11) What Desert Animals Eat - Matching with Answer Sheet (2 pages)
12) Food Web Poster Drawing (1 page)
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.
For more than 6,000 pages of science like these, subscribe to Exploringnature.org.