This 10 page Bundle Includes:
1) One 4-piece color poster with animals ready to be assembled to 17” x 22” size.
2) One 4-piece color poster with only dotted outlines where animals can be glued in place as a model making exercise, ready to be assembled to 17” x 22” size.
3) One page with animals to be cut out and pasted onto the model-making poster.
4) One color mini-poster of the North American Desert and animals (as a guide).
Materials Needed: 10 sheets of heavier (or card stock) paper, scotch tape (invisible tape), glue stick.
Instructions for Color and Coloring Posters:
1) Print one or both 4-piece color poster backgrounds on heavy paper. Trim edges on dotted lines. Tape together.
2) Print sheet of animals on heavy paper and cut them out on the dotted lines (animals are not to scale).
3) Glue to large poster with dotted outline guides.
4) Check your work on the small poster included in the bundle.
Copyright © 2020 Sheri Amsel • All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.