This bundle includes:
1) Two 4-piece color posters – one with animal outlines and one without, ready to be assembled.
2) Two pages of animals to be cut out and pasted onto the color posters (25 color animals).
3) One color mini-poster of the animals in the forest (as a guide).
Materials Needed: About 11 sheets of heavier (or card stock) paper, scotch tape (invisible tape), glue stick, scissors, markers, colored pencils, crayons.
1) Print 4-piece color poster background on heavy paper (animal outline version is for K-2). Then trim edges on dotted lines and tape together.
2) Print two sheets of (25) animals on heavy paper and cut them out on the dotted lines (animals are not to scale so we could include songbirds).
3) For younger students, paste cut out animals into the outlined locations on the poster. For older students, use the background poster with no outlines and use your knowledge of forest layers to paste the animals in the correct places where they are found in the forest.
4) Check your work on the small poster included in the bundle.
Copyright © 2020 Sheri Amsel • All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.