This Bundle Includes:
1) One 4-piece color poster with animals ready to be assembled to 17” x 22” size.
2) One 4-piece color poster with only dotted outlines where animals can be glued in place as a model making exercise, ready to be assembled to 17” x 22” size.
3) Two pages with ocean animals to be cut out and pasted onto the model-making poster.
4) One color mini-poster of Ocean Layers and Animals (as a guide).
5) One 4-piece black and white coloring poster with animals, ready to be assembled to full 17” x 22” size.
6) One copy-ready coloring page (8.5 x 11”) of Ocean layers with animals.
Materials Needed: 15 sheets of heavier (or card stock) paper, scotch tape (invisible tape), glue stick, scissors, markers, colored pencils, or crayons.
Instructions for Color and Coloring Posters:
1) Print one or both 4-piece color poster backgrounds on heavy paper. Trim edges on dotted lines. Tape together.
2) Print two sheets of animals on heavy paper and cut them out on the dotted lines (animals are not to scale).
3) Check your work on the small poster included in the bundle.
4) Print 4-piece black and white poster background on heavy paper. Trim edges on dotted lines and tape together.
6) Also color the small 8.5 x11” coloring poster included in the bundle.
*Bundles are copyright protected. Only when purchased from Exploringnature.org here can they be legally photocopied copied for your class.